Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A Snowy Thanksgiving Eve


And just like that King Winter has arrived and brought with him all the beauty of the season! It feels strange to have snow arrive before Thanksgiving, but we love it nonetheless and are always ready to welcome its arrival whenever it should occur. The world always looks so much more beautiful and peaceful when snow covered. And really, given the current state of things in our world, beauty and peace are things that we are surely in great need of. xo

9 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving my friend. Blessings to you and your beautiful family. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear friend! The arrival of the snow made this holiday even more special! xo

      Delete
  2. I've always loved early snow. Once the fall colors are gone, nature becomes so grey and monotone. White is so much more pleasant to look at!

    Have a wonderful holiday dear friend... May you and your loved ones travel safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!

      Thank you for the holiday wishes! The actual day ended up just the four of us (due to the snow) which was truly lovely, and the next day we had everyone join us for our family gathering. It was just perfect! xo

      Delete
  3. B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L~~~Blessings for a Happy Thanksgiving~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving too!

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful farmhouse you have!!! This is the first time I've seen it!!! So beautiful!!! The snow makes it look extra comfy and cozy for sure!!! I've been catching up on some of my favorite bloggers posts finally. Been a crazy couple of weeks around here and I'm looking forward to blogging with some regularity again!! : ) xo

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy (my apologies that I didn't reply to this comment sooner)! It is a very cozy space indeed and we are so honored to be a part of its history! xo

      Delete