Monday, May 12, 2014

On Mother's Day

Dave totally knocked it out of the park with this card! 
It may be my most favorite Mother's Day card from him yet!
Cards from my sweet girls. 
I was so excited about this book! These three know me so well!
After church we spent the day in Boston. First up, a ride on the Swan Boats!
While we waited our turn we were captivated by these sweet duckling. 

One of the many swan boats. 
 A swan boat selfie with the sweet girl that made it possible for me to be celebrating Mother's Day!
 Originally, we had planned to head Lilac Sunday. We changed our minds mid-trip and instead spent the day at the Common, the Public Garden and Newbury Street. When we came upon this Lilac while strolling down Newbury Street we couldn't help feel that we had gotten to do what we originally planned to do even if we didn't make it to the festival!
Getting to spend the day in my favorite city with my three favorite people made for a truly fabulous Mother's Day! Thank you David, Grace and Emma for making me feel like the luckiest woman on Earth yesterday (and every day)! I am truly blessed and eternally grateful to have the honor of being the mama of two such sweet souls. They (and their papa) make each day extraordinary! I love you all to the moon and stars and back! xo

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely day. Reece's favourite book right now is Make Way For Ducklings, which is set in Boston. I can't wait to show him the picture of the swan boat in the morning, he will get a kick out of it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, then you *must* plan a trip to Boston soon! We'd be happy to take you in to see the statues of the Mallard family and show you around town! Each year on Mother's Day there's a Duckling Day Parade too (in celebration of the book)! xo

      Delete