Monday, April 7, 2014

Yesterday And Today

Yesterday the girls and I attended an event that the Women's Fellowship at church was putting on. Local celebrity Ted Reinstein was there sharing some of his favorite stories from his travels around New England (for those who don't know he's on a local evening news program on Channel 5). The girls were captivated by his stories and he was quite taken with them as well, even interjecting in his talk about how much he liked their dresses. We were thrilled to be able to leave with a signed copy of his book!
Today I woke up feeling rather crummy so we've been taking the day very slowly (though we've managed to get a lot done). Needless to say, by quiet time this afternoon I was ready to sit and not do much else. I figured it was now or never for getting these chickens knit and ready for the girls Easter baskets and so I cast on in the hopes of getting one chicken (mostly) done today. I've made great progress but still have a ways to go. Here's to hoping that my allergies calm down enough that I am able to get this all done in the time we have left! 

No comments:

Post a Comment