Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Box Saturday

Happy Easter Box Saturday! Each year since college Dave's parents have sent an Easter box. The tradition continued after we were married and continues to this day. We used to open the box on Easter but somehow it always felt like it got a little lost in the events of that day. A couple of years ago we opened it the day before Easter. It felt lovely for it to have a day all of its own so we've continued that tradition ever since. They always include oodles of candy, as well as little toys and books to discover. And of course there's always a box of jelly beans for my Dad (he's a huge lover of all things sweet especially these jellybeans from Hanna Krause's down in New Jersey). I don't know what it is about those jelly beans but they are very yummy! Thanks Grandma Joan and Grandpa Ron for all the sweet treats for Easter! xo

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful box of Easter treats!! I know exactly where Hanna Krause's is. I pass it when I go to Ikea. : ) I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!!! xo

    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, that's so awesome that you know where it is! My husband grew up in Hasbrouck Heights and so Hanna Krause's is part of his childhood (and now part of our girls childhoods as well)! And really isn't IKEA fabulous?! :xo

      Delete