Monday, March 18, 2013

On The Eve Of The Next Storm

So, unlike last winter (or "the winter that wouldn't") this is clearly "the winter that could". We are currently awaiting the arrival of our fifth good-size snowstorm as I type this. And it occurred to me, that I never had a chance to post pictures of Dave and the girls and the fabulous snowman they made after the last snowstorm. So, before I miss the chance I figured that now was a good a time to share these sweet pictures with all of you! 

2 comments:

  1. Another one, I can't believe it. I just phoned home and it is snowing big time. Yikes! I was hoping that by the time I got home there would be some green poking through the snow, sigh, it might be a few more weeks.

    Enjoy the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be safe & stay warm! (Who would have thought moving to *Buffalo* was a good way to avoid all this snow...?) xo

    ReplyDelete