Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Grace and Mama Adventure

Yesterday after we dropped Emma off at Crickets Grace and I headed to Elm Bank to do a little exploring.  I had heard alot about this park lately and it seemed like yesterday was as good a time as any to check it out.  We arrived, quickly made our way to the Children's Garden, and proceded to just soak in all the magic of this very special place.  Everywhere we turned there was something more to see, and as we journied through the garden Grace could be heard saying: "This is a magical place indeed, mama!"  She was right, it was indeed magical and it's not even in full bloom yet!  As our time there came to an end, and we headed back to the car, Grace said to me: "I can't wait to go back Mama! And next time we need to bring Emma and Daddy too!"  

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that park looks like so much fun, magical indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Annie, you would love it! We should plan a trip there together sometime!

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a wonderful spot!! It really looks magical. I want to come next time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, it was truly magical! I can't wait to see it when it's all in bloom! I imagine it's even more amazing then!

      Delete
  3. We'd love that! Let me know when is good for you and we can hatch a plan!

    ReplyDelete