Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Original February Birthday Girl

Today is my sister's birthday and even though I feel like every post this month has been about birthdays (mostly Em's) it's only fitting to end this month with a post dedicated to my sister.  For twenty seven years February was all hers.  She has been a believer in the birthday month probably since she was born (or at least from the time that she knew what a month was).  Her love of her birthday and celebrating it fully has always been there, and it seems to me that she has managed to pass this love on to both of her nieces, but especially this one who she shares her birthday month with. 

When I found out I was pregnant with Emma and that she was due on my sisters birthday I wondered what it would be like for my sister to share not only her beloved month with this new ltitle one but also her day. Looking back, had we known exactly who it was that would be arriving February 2008 for the 28th to have been shared would have been more than OK. In fact, I think it would have been perfect! 

Happy Birthday, dear sister and beloved aunt!  You are totes amaze!  We hope that this day is as wonderfully fabulous as you are and that this is your best year yet.  Somehow, I have a feeling it will be! XO


No comments:

Post a Comment