Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Thanks Gramma and Grandpa!

A few months ago my Mom mentioned to me that she and my Dad would like to give the girls a puppet theater for Christmas.  They remembered that our neighbors had made one for their children back in the day, and how much Alex and Bobby love it, and thought that Grace and Emma would really enjoy one too.  They chatted with Michael and Luann about how to create one and then got to work.  My Dad was the carpenter and my mom the decorator, and as you can see from above the theater came out more amazing than we ever could have imagined.  They have, once again, totally outdone themselves!  To say it was a hit is an understatement!  This will without a doubt be something that is the backdrop for many wonderful childhood memories and many wonderful productions.  Thanks Mom and Dad for adding even more wonder to their already wonder-filled childhoods!

3 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous gift. It will become a family heirloom! I can only imagine the hours of fun that they are going to have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful. What a lucky pair of girls (and parents)! Also, love your holiday sound track :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this gift was way more amazing than I had pictured it would be! I mean, I should know after all these years that when my parents set out to make something it is going to be an heirloom! Looking forward to many wonderful productions taking place from this puppet theater by the girls and I look forward to the day that their children are playing with it too!

    ReplyDelete