Monday, June 13, 2011

::Right Now::

Right now, I am...
::grateful for kindred spirits and mamas (especially my own) who "get it". 

::wishing that David was home tonight.

::in awe of the sheer fabulousness that is Grace and Emma.  They are truly amazing and I am so honored to be their mama.

::loving Pandora and all the wonderful songs that we heard today, especially "Power of Two" by Indigo Girls, "Thank You" by Charlotte Kendrick and "One Voice" by The Wallin' Jennys.  Those songs are like a balm for my soul!

::contemplating what fun things we should do to celebrate the upcoming summer solstice.

::listening to the quiet that only comes from two littles snuggled together and dreaming after a fun filled (albeit low key) day.

::excited that CSA season and berry season is upon us and that I will be able to put my brand new water bath canner to good use soon! 

::content and happy with all of the rhythms of our day but most especially our evening rhythm. There is just something so sweet and so wonderful about that one.  

::looking forward to seeing the beautiful birthday ring that my parents have been working on in preparation for Grace's birthday next month.  Oh, how I wish we had started that tradition with birthday number one.  Better late than never, I suppose!

::finding it hard to believe that Grace turns five next month.  Where has the time gone? 

::pondering what adventures tomorrow holds.

::beyond blessed to get to live this incredible life!

No comments:

Post a Comment